AWARD WINNING ECHO® REPORTING SOFTWARE
On 10th February 2016 Spectro | Jet-Care launched a new version of our ECHO® reporting software; providing our customers with a much improved program to enhance the reporting capabilities of our laboratories.
ECHO3 has the ability to extract more data than ever; with a redesigned user interface it is much easier to navigate as well as having a faster database engine and enhanced search facility.
Key benefits of ECHO® Software
- Run ECHO3 from a single computer or over your company network for easy sharing of data.
- Data is sent via e-mail or can be downloaded from our webECHO online resource, once analysis is complete.
- Trend, graph and view oil analysis results in the ECHO3 program for a detailed picture of equipment status.
- Compare trends by equipment type and manage results more effectively.
- Available in 11 languages.
- Management reports, distribution plots and statistics help you review and compare equipment and lubricant performance.
- The software flags up equipment requiring further investigation based on colour-coded alert levels so you can take immediate action.
- In ECHO3 reports are now integrated within the software and can therefore be viewed without leaving the program.
- Continuously tested by our IT team and customers with regular updates and improvements - all free of charge and included as part of your analysis service.
As a Spectro | Jet-Care customer if you would like to receive the ECHO3 software or would like to find out more please contact us at email@example.com and we will be glad to provide you with the information you need to begin using ECHO.
Our latest ECHO user guides are also available for you to download here:
ECHO Installation & Getting Started Guide