All inclusive analysis program for single engine turbo prop owners and operators.
Spectro® | Jet-Care®, the recognised leader in the provision of engine trend monitoring and laboratory analysis services to the aviation industry, has today launched an all inclusive analysis program specifically designed for the PT6 series of engines.
With 40 years experience providing first class, independent analysis services to the global aviation industry, Spectro | Jet-Care understand the challenges faced by single engine aircraft operators in maintaining and operating their aircraft. Unscheduled maintenance and downtime can be costly and inconvenient so early warning of any problems that could compromise engine efficiency is a top priority.
The all inclusive program includes 12 months Jet-Care GPA engine trend monitoring, 4 x Oil Analysis per year and 1 x Filter analysis per year and is the most economical way to monitor engine health.
Why choose Spectro | Jet-Care?
- Save time – through the early detection of problems that could compromise engine efficiency
- Save money – identifying issues early means less expensive repairs
- We are the only independent engine trend monitoring company to hold LRQA accreditation
- Our three laboratories – UK, USA and Switzerland – all hold the highest testing and calibration standard ISO/IEC 17025:2005
- Your reports are just a click away with our online system, webECHO™.
To find out more about the Spectro | Jet-Care analysis programs click the links below:
- View the Jet-Care GPA Video
- Submitting your trend data
- Laboratory Analysis
- webECHO™, our online resource, for access to your latest trends and reports
Contact us on email@example.com to find out more about the offer and to take advantage of this bespoke package for the PT6 series of engines.