The latest update from Spectro | Jet-Care regarding the COVID-19 Pandemic - All our laboratories remain open
23rd April 2020
One month on from our last communication regarding the Coronavirus pandemic and we are pleased to confirm that all three of our laboratories continue to remain open, providing a full analysis service as and when you need it.
The plans we put in place at the start of this extremely difficult and challenging time have ensured that these contingencies, outlined below, are working well therefore enabling us to meet your analysis requirements.
- Our laboratories in the UK, USA and Switzerland continue to provide a full analysis service. To protect the welfare of laboratory staff they are working in split team shift patterns and adhering to the social distancing rules within these teams.
- The key business support teams are working remotely to maintain the services they provide without being exposed to unnecessary health risks. Our staff are contactable by phone and email as usual.
- Our Urgent Sample Analysis (AOG) service continues as normal and is available by clicking this link
- The shipping departments continue to support the dispatch of analysis kits to our customers
- We are in regular contact with the major courier companies to ensure that your samples get through to our laboratories. At present many are continuing to operate to and within impacted areas as local conditions and restrictions allow. We continue to receive deliveries to all our laboratories from these companies so please contact your local representative for further information when sending your samples.
Finally we continue to monitor the situation closely across all three locations, based on the local government guidelines, and will provide further updates on our website and via social media. However, if you have any questions in the meantime do not hesitate to contact us.
T: +44 1256 704000
Jet-Care International Inc
T: +1 973 292 9597
Spectro Oil AG, Switzerland
T: +41 61 815 90 20