Latest news from Spectro | Jet-Care regarding Coronavirus (COVID-19) Pandemic - All our laboratories remain open
30th March 2020
We wanted to provide you with a further update following our communication on 17th March to reassure you that our laboratories are open and continuing to provide a full analysis service as and when you need it.
As part of our business continuity plan we can confirm that the following contingencies remain in place:
- Our laboratories in the UK, USA and Switzerland continue to provide a full analysis service. Our laboratory staff are working on split team shift patterns and adhering to the social distancing rules.
- The key business support teams have remote working facilities in place, to maintain services without being exposed to unnecessary health risks. Staff are contactable by phone and email as usual.
- Our Urgent Sample Analysis (AOG) service continues as normal and is available by clicking this link
- The shipping departments continue to support the dispatch of analysis kits to our customers
- We are in regular contact with the major courier companies to ensure that your samples get through during this challenging time. At present many are continuing to operate to and within impacted areas as local conditions and restrictions allow. We continue to receive deliveries to all our laboratories from these companies so please contact your local representative for further information when sending your samples.
Finally we will continue to monitor the situation closely and provide further updates by email and on our website, but if you have any questions in the meantime do not hesitate to contact us.
T: +44 1256 704000
Jet-Care International Inc
T: +1 973 292 9597
Spectro Oil AG, Switzerland
T: +41 61 815 90 20